MAKE YOUR NEXT VACATION AN AMAZING EXPERIENCE
• Amazon Discovery is one of the most favorite Tour Operators in Iquitos. Our main goal is to get you close to wildlife and have a unique experience.
• All our tours are carefully customized and flexible. During the programs we visit and learn about the local populations, have day and night hikes in the seek of wild animals.
• Our Guides are young people who grew up in the jungle and know the wildlife areas, animals and plants; they can provide the information you need during your tours.
• At Amazon Discovery we develop the tour programs inside the Pacaya Samiria National Reserve and the Yarapa River Community Reserve. That means we will have large possibilities to see animals in their natural habitat.
• Amazon Discovery is committed to preserving and protecting the environment; and are focused on causing the least negative impact in the ecosystem.
WHAT MOST TRAVELERS PREFER
4 days 3 nights | $440 per person
4 Days 3 Nights tour in the heartland of the Peruvian rainforest to develop the best activities carefully customized for you.
Come and enjoy your trip!
5 days 4 nights | $660 per person
Wonderful tour of 5 days and 4 nights. Pacaya Samiria National Reserve.
Jungle hike, piranha fishing, birdwatching, caiman hunting, swimming with pink dolphins and more..
Wildlife Day Tour
10hrs | $140 per person
Exclusive day tour to see wildlife in the Yarapa Community Reserve.
Customized for people who visit Iquitos for business and have not time for a multiday tour. Welcome!
WHAT YOU WILL SEE AND DO DURING OUR DAY AND NIGHT ACTIVITIES
Our Commitment, Community Support Programs, Wildlife Programs...
Recommended by more Guests than any other lodge in the Peruvian Amazon...
THE FOLLOWING PICTURES ARE PROPERTY OF AMAZON DISCOVERY
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Calle Diego de Almagro 253
Punchana - Iquitos
Tel: +51 926 322590
+51 930 141728
7:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Monday - Saturday
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Send us an email
It is very easy to spot pink river dolphins in the area where we develop our tours.
In our Amazon Experience 3D/2N, we can even swim close to them